Saturday, January 8, 2011

Seniors! Preapare for college, The smart way!

I'm so confused what do I do?!?! AGGHHHH!!
graduating is great, exciting, and to be honest the begining of the begining to your life!
But while you are stoked about getting out of high school and having a whole new change of scenery (Finally!) it can also be very stressful! What classes do I take? What college do I choose? How do I apply? What career do I want to have?
I can't answer these questions unfortunantly because I don't know my self but maybe this cool website can!
Go to http://www.cfnc.org/  (College Foundations of North Carolina)
It is very helpful to everyone in high school. It even helped me to start preparing early so I can be "ready freddy" when it comes to applying.
If you don't like this site there are plenty of other sites on the World Wide Web that you can visit, just search around on Google, you are sure to find something you like sometime!
Thanks for reading, I hope I could help!
-Taylor-

No comments:

Post a Comment